Do I need a probate attorney?
  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Practice Areas
  4.  » 
  5. Estate Planning
  6.  » Conservatorships And Guardianships

Protect And Plan For Loved Ones With Guardianships And Conservatorships

If you have a loved one who cannot manage his or her affairs, from a minor who lacks legal capacity to a parent or other adult with mental challenges, you may need to put a conservatorship or guardianship in place. These legal tools protect a person’s interests in certain, special situations.

At the Law Office of Barbara J. Dibble, I have experience handling a wide range of estate and probate matters for individuals in Southern California. I do not directly handle conservatorship or guardianship issues, but I know when such matters need to be addressed. In my practice, I have built solid relationships with other Fullerton guardianship attorneys who have skill, knowledge and experience in these matters.

Trusted Guidance For A Conservatorship Or Guardianship

I will take the time to determine the full extent of your estate planning needs. I provide comprehensive counsel regarding all matters that I handle.

If you need to put a conservatorship or guardianship in place, or have questions or concerns about the operation of, or your rights under, a conservatorship or guardianship, I will refer you to an experienced and competent guardianship attorney.

We Can Discuss Your Situation During A Free Initial Consultation

I offer a free initial consultation to every client. To set up an appointment to discuss your concerns about a conservatorship or guardianship with a Santa Ana, California, lawyer, contact me online or call my office at 714-515-5126. Evening and weekend meetings can be scheduled. My office is close to the Orange County Courthouse in Fullerton, but I will also travel to your home, the hospital or an assisted living facility to meet with you.